7 Jan 2011

Animal Farm

Animal Farm was one of the first books in English I ever read and I've grown to be a huge Orwell fan. I remember getting really angry while I was reading it.I think I was quite young but my dad was really into politics and we always ended up talking about it even though many things must have escaped me. So remembering the impact it had on me and finding a really nice edition in Spanish, I thought it would make a good present for my teenage cousin. I'm always up for giving books as presents and although I know he probably only reads videogame magazines or similar, I'm still insisting. I hope he reads it and if he does, I'm sure he's going to like it. If not, I'm sure his parents will appreciate the intention.















5 comments:

  1. And his reaction: "Oh! I might read this one" Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been promoting reading habits in my family through gook gifting for over ten years now. Don't give up! It works! My youngest cousin bought a book last month. I'm in shock.

    ReplyDelete